Vehicle Stops and Searches:
A Revealing Journey to Becoming a More Effective Officer
★ IADLEST Nationally Certified Training
✎ Taught by: Don McCrea
🕒 Length of Training: 16 Hours
“Not being sure” during a tense street encounter or a traffic stop is not an option.
And with changes in case laws and citizens challenging officers more than ever before, officers can no longer afford to be in the field without a clear understanding of their authority.
In this in-depth training, search and seizure expert Don McCrea brings simple, straightforward answers to some of the most complex questions regarding vehicle stops and searches.
With content backed by current case law, officers will walk away from this training with a better understanding and renewed confidence in how to lawfully use their authority during vehicle stops and searches.
What officers will take away from the training:
- Crystal clear understanding of an officer’s authority during vehicle stops (and how to apply it)
- How to lawfully perform warrantless searches of vehicles and vehicle occupants
- Definitive answers to your search & seizure questions using current case law
- How to confidently and respectfully respond to citizens who challenge an officer’s authority
- Ways to significantly decrease your chances of being sued
Course Description Contact for more info